- Please pack performance attire on top of other items in your suitcase. This will make the check-in process so much smoother.
- You must arrive NO LATER than 6:30am in the chorus room for check in.
- Please have $$ for lunch and dinner with you on the bus. We will not empty out the contents underneath the bus when we stop.
- Friday - students will have free time to sight-see in Gatlinburg. Breakfast and lunch are on your own. Trolley is available for .50-$2 to help transport you around Gatlinburg. Everyone must be back at the hotel by 2:30pm to begin getting ready.
- Friday - we will meet in the lobby at 3:30 dressed and ready to go. Ladies, please bring a change of clothes for dinner after the performance.
- Saturday - we will meet in the lobby at 8:00am and head to breakfast. All students must be in their trip shirt and jeans. You will need money for breakfast and one other meal. The park will have a $10 meal voucher for you.
- We perform at 10:45am, followed by a group photo, and all day in the park! Yay!
- Upon arriving back at the hotel, please pack up all your belongings to make leaving the next day easier :)
- Sunday - 7:30am room check. 8:00am leave Gatlinburg. Breakfast will be available when you leave. Please have $$ for lunch with you on the bus.
- Every night chaperones will do a 10:45pm and 11:00pm room check. Lights out at 11pm.
- Please keep all items secure
- Please keep an eye on the weather to know how to pack.
- Be respectful of everyone, every thing, and every place.
- You MUST be in groups of AT LEAST 4 at all times.
Listed below are some important, last-minute, bits of information.