1. It is extremely important that students are present every day this week! We will be "fine tuning" our music and when one or more students are absent it makes a huge difference in the sound of the group.
2. The 2nd payment for the Gatlinburg trip is due Tuesday. Students were given their balances last Friday and will be sent reminders of their balance on Sunday. Congrats to those of you who fund-raised enough to cover your payment!!
3. Poinsettias will be delivered on Tuesday! If you sold, please plan to come after school and collect your plants. THESE DO NOT NEED TO GO HOME ON THE BUS. Please make arrangements to pick them up after school. Also, these plants need to be delivered shortly after pick-up. Once you take them from school they are your responsibility and need to be delivered to the buyer asap!
4. Every year each choir takes care of an Angel Tree recipient. Students will be given information in class on Monday for the items requested. This is our way of giving back to those in need in our area and students always do a great job!
5. Friday, Dec. 1st, the Women's Chorus will be singing downtown at 6:10pm for Milton Gallery Night. Please come out and support them!
6. Monday, December 4th is our mandatory dress rehearsal. Students are required to stay after school until 5:30pm. This is for a test grade. Please make sure you are picked up promptly at 5:30pm.
7. Tuesday, December 5th is our Holiday Concert! The concert starts at 6:30pm with a call time of 5:30pm. Call time means students are to be in their assigned location at that time.
8. For the concert, students will need to arrive in their black concert attire. As a reminder, ladies will need BLACK DRESS SHOES. Guys will need BLACK DRESS SHOES & BLACK SOCKS. Ladies hair is to be neat and out of their face. No strong perfumes/cologne are to be worn. All black dresses and tuxes should be altered to fit by the time of the concert. If you need contact info for an alterations location please just let me know!
9. For the second half of the concert students will need to dress in "holiday colors." Tacky sweaters are acceptable, as long as they don't light up and/or make noise.
10. I am in need of a few parents who would be willing to monitor the backstage area as students are transitioning in to their holiday attire. I will try and make sure it is not during your child's performance.
11. I have a few spots that have come open on the Gatlinburg trip. My first priority would be for guys, since we have lost a few guys and need to try and keep the balance of parts in place. If you are a guy and would like to go, please let me know asap!!!
As always. please let me know if you have any questions! Thank you so much for all you do to support our program!